HARDWARE

Here I publish a poster about the hardware of a computer, which includes its components, both, the external or peripheral and the internal ones that are located in the computer tower that also contains the motherboard and all its parts.




To do it, I used Microsoft Office Work and to convert the image into another format (JPG) to paste it here I also used the image editor Paint.
Some difficulties while doing the poster, were to paste the screenshot in the blog, to place the background so that all the other elements above it stand out, as well as the organization of the space, all the photos and the summarized information of the poster so that it could be understood.


Comentarios

  1. I hadn't seen this post. Good work!
    Your explanation about your posts is very detailed, I appreciate it and I guess the rest of the readers too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Vocabulary Activity

How a computer memory works

How a PC Works